name ➔ Raven
birth place ➔ CA
where do i live ➔ MI
hair color ➔ As blonde as I can get it
eye color ➔ Brown
birthday ➔ August 14
gender ➔ Female
lefty or righty ➔ Righty
single or taken? ➔ Taken
happy? ➔ tbh don’t want to answer this
TEN THINGS ABOUT YOUR LOVE LIFE
are you in love ➔ With everything and everyone
do you believe in love at first sight ➔ Yes
who ended your last relationship ➔ Me :o
have you ever broken someone’s heart ➔ I think so
are you afraid of commitments➔ Sometimes
have you hugged someone within the last week? ➔ Yes
have you ever had a secret admirer ➔ If it’s a secret how would I know?
have you ever broken your own heart? ➔ ?
do you usually spend valentine’s day alone ➔ No
short or long-term relationships? ➔ How can you decide ahead of time..?
love or lust ➔ Both
lemonade or iced tea ➔ Lemonade
cats or dogs ➔ Doggies
a few best friends or many regular friends ➔ A few best friends
television or internet ➔ Internet
pepsi or coke ➔ Coke
wild night out or romantic night in ➔ Romantic Night In
day or night ➔ Day
text or call ➔ Call
make-up or au naturel? ➔ Makeup
TEN HAVE YOU EVER
been caught sneaking out? ➔ No
fallen down/up the stairs? ➔ Of course
wanted something/someone so badly it hurt? ➔ Yes
prank called a store? ➔ When I was like 12 and now I realize it was the stupidest shit ever
skipped school? ➔ Yes
wanted to disappear? ➔ Yes
spent all your money? ➔ Yes
met a celebrity? ➔ No
been really ill? ➔ By my standards yes
gotten high? ➔ No
smile or eyes ➔ Smile
light or dark hair ➔ Dark
shorter or taller ➔ Taller
intelligence or attraction ➔ I don’t think they’re really comparable?
hook-up or relationship ➔ Relationship
funny and poor or rich and serious ➔ Again I don’t think they’re really comparable…I have to know every aspect of someone before I can decide yes or no
mac or pc? ➔ PC
chapstick or lipstick? ➔ Lipstick
city or country? ➔ City
driving or walking? ➔ Driving
last phone call? ➔ My therapist
last song you listened to? ➔ Rihanna - Diamonds
last thing you ate? ➔ Vegan Burrito
last thing you drank? ➔ Limonata San Pellegrino
last place you were? ➔ Library
last kiss? ➔ 2 days ago :’(
last picture taken? ➔ Snapchat selfie
last outfit? ➔ Jeans and FCCLA fleece zip up
last purchase? ➔ Starbucks
1. Your skin may never be perfect, and that’s okay.
2. Life is too short not to have the underwear, the coffee, and the haircut you want.
3. Everyone (including your family, your coworkers, and your best friend) will talk about you behind your back, and you’ll talk about them too. It doesn’t mean you don’t love each other.
4. It’s okay to spend money on things that make you happy.
5. Sometimes without fault or reason, relationships deteriorate. It will happen when you’re six, it will happen when you’re sixty. That’s life.
Ten rape prevention tips:
1. Don’t put drugs in women’s drinks.
2. When you see a woman walking by herself, leave her alone.
3. If you pull over to help a woman whose car has broken down, remember not to rape her.
4. If you are in an elevator and a woman gets in, don’t rape her.
5. When you encounter a woman who is asleep, the safest course of action is to not rape her.
6. Never creep into a woman’s home through an unlocked door or window, or spring out at her from between parked cars, or rape her.
7. Remember, people go to the laundry room to do their laundry. Do not attempt to molest someone who is alone in a laundry room.
8. Use the Buddy System! If it is inconvenient for you to stop yourself from raping women, ask a trusted friend to accompany you at all times.
9. Carry a rape whistle. If you find that you are about to rape someone, blow the whistle until someone comes to stop you.
10. Don’t forget: Honesty is the best policy. When asking a woman out on a date, don’t pretend that you are interested in her as a person; tell her straight up that you expect to be raping her later. If you don’t communicate your intentions, the woman may take it as a sign that you do not plan to rape her.